Thursday, May 20, 2010

Biking With The Big Boys


One April afternoon my family, friend's and I went to the B&K amp; logging road biking trails. We drove up a bumpy gravel road to some cool biking trails.
I got to ride with my dad and his friend. Riding with the them was awesome! Jay, dad's friend said, "Go underneath the drop and I will jump over you!" So I did. I tweaked out a bit because I was at the end of the landing, and Jay hollered out my name. I thought he was going to land on my head.
I learned that mountain biking can be fun with the other people. I want to go do it again sometime soon!!

 


I didn't actually do the drop it would've been really scary

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a lot of fun Connor.
    You can learn things from biking with the big
    boys!!!
    From Grandma J.

    ReplyDelete