Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fox Tailed Deers



We had come home from a drive to town , when I decided to hang around outide because I saw some deer. We like to call them fox tailed deer. They were hanging out in the big green yard. There was two deer, eating grass and leaves.
At first I thought I would throw some pebbles at them to scare them away, and then my sister rattted me out. Mom and I had a discussion about throwing things at animals, and she told me that if I wanted to work with animals then I shouldnt throw things at them, but be quite and watch them.
So I decided to take my camera outside and got some good pictures and a really cool video of the deer. Eventaully they got scared of us and ran away.......well I chased them away but I didnt mean to.



3 comments:

  1. hahaha! That's great! I love hearing your adventures Connor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connor, interesting deer. Keep up the great work on your blog!!!
    From Grandma J

    ReplyDelete